Tuesday 28 December 2010

♥ 28 / 12 / 2010 ♥ Happy Days ♥ 4 month 2 Week 6 days already ♥

Now is boring la ... Nothing can do ... Haha ... Just now me one people can do many thing is just now me can eat , play psp and watch tv ... Haha ... My dear say me funny or not .... Haha ... I know is very funny la ... Dont know why suddently my stomach will pain ... Haix ... But its ok la go le toilet ... Hehe ... Waiting nitez ... Hehe ... Nitez go asia city with my dear sister and my dear ... Hehe ... Hope tonite is a happy day ... My dear say tonite is me and he de calebrate christmas ... Because christmas that day we dont have happy , So we change today to calebrate christmas ... Hehe ... Dear hope tonite is a happy day and hope we can take many many p!cture ... This p!cture is at asia city take derxh ... ^^

♥ Very happy today ♥

♥ This is me with he go city mall buy derxh , This watch is me give he de christmas prasent and that key chain is for me and he de couple key chain ♥

♥ Domo beg is my dear give me de christmas prasent and that got plastik de key chain is my darling carmen give de ♥

♥ This all is domo things ♥

♥ Left is couple key chain , Right is Carmen go korea buy to me derxh ♥

♥ I very love it this Domo beg ♥

♥ Happy SS time ♥

When i get this domo beg i very happy orxh ... Thanks my dear and love you so much ... Hehe ... Today is me very happy ... This domo beg is me very like de ... When i go city mall see dao i wan buy already but me that time no money to buy ... Suddently my dear give me a supprise ... This is a very special de supprise ... Dear ... I love you much much ... And my dear do a video to me ... When i listen that video i wan to cry le but 我忍 ... Today i get a very special de supprise ... Shopping finish city mall than we go frenz buy me very like drink de chocolate milk shake ... Very very happy today ... Today is me with my dear calebrate christmas ... Hehe ... And wan thanks god can give me a very supprise and very happy today ... This is my today de story ... Miss my dear much much ... Muacksss ...The End ♥

♥ Write By Xuan Xuan ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment