Friday 31 December 2010

♥ 31 / 12 / 2010 ♥ Happy Days ♥ 4 month 3 Week 2 days already ♥

Today wanna say goodbye 2010 lerxh and wan say hello to 2011 ... Yeah ... Now at home is boring la ... Nothing can do ... Now is waiting nitez ... Hehe ... Hope tonite is a very happy day ... Haha ... Later nite go damai with my dear sister carmen ... Hehe ... We go there countdown ... We go upperstar eat than go metro play pool ... After play than me fetch my dear sister back home than me go second round ... Haha ... Second round is go bernard house ... They got invite me go BBQ but i dont wan ... So me 10.30 pm like that just with my dear go there countdown lur ... Haha ... After countdown than back home lur ... Hope tonite can take many many picture with my dear la ... Haha ... Me at here wan say HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my dear sister/friend and my lovely dear ... Hehe ... Dear love you and miss you so much ... Hehe ... Muacksss ... This is my today story ... Later night just continue write my story ... Hehe ... Now me wan continue my story le ... Hehe ... Today go damai with carmen ... We go upperstar eat dinner ... After dinner than we go metro play pool ... Wooho ... Long time no play pool lerxh ... After pool than we go yoyo drink honey green tea .... Hehe ... Drink finish le than wait my dear come yoyo fetch me lur ... And we take le many many p!c ... Hehe ... Is happy ... After that than fetch carmen back home than me with my dear go second round is go bernard house BBQ ... Hehe ... Than we talk talk talk lur ... And also got drink beer la ... After me 1 . 30 am like that just reach home ... This is my today story lur ... Happy New Year to all my dear sister / Friend ... Hehe ... Today is very sweet memories for me ... Happy ... If everyday can like that than me nothing can say lur ... This is my story ... Bye ... The End ♥ This all p!cture is today take derxh ...


♥ This is me with my dear ♥

♥ This is me with DOMO ♥


♥ DOMO drinking my yoyo ♥



♥ At metro outside take de p!cture ♥

♥ We same phone but not same colour ♥

♥ Write By Xuan Xuan ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment