Thursday 13 January 2011

♥ 13 / 01 / 2011 ♥ Happy Days ♥ 5 month 5 days already ♥

Yeah ... Today after school wan stay at school because got sukan traning ... But me after school back home 1st because i wan back home ... Got 3 people follow my car back home ... They are yvonne liew , fanny phang and leong jing suien ... Hehe ... My dear fetch we back home than me bath le than we go city mall eat lunch lur .... That time me very hungry o ... Haha ... Than when i up my dear car than ask he later wan eat wat ... Than he say me wan eat pizza ... Than we go city mall eat pizza lur ... We at there see dao my dear de friend and chin shin yow ... Haha ... They also together eat pizza ... Eat finish than we back school lur because 2 . 30 pm start ... Haha ... 4 pm than finish sukan than me wait my dear fetch me back home lur ... And fetch yvonne liew back home ... Wee ... Happy today ... But dont have buy dao watch because dont have open ... Haix ... I scare that watch dont have lerxh ... And now me already start waiting my birthday coming ... Dont know can go where celabrate my birthday ... My dear promise me buy 10 things ... But i still dont know is wat ... I only know 7 or 8 things only ... Hehe ... Hope my birthday that day can very happy ... Hehe ... He promise me that thing none happend again and he say if happend again than he not a human ... But today happend lerxh ... Haix ... U NOT A HUMAN ... Nite my cousin come my house help me wash my face ... After wash my face really very good lerxh ... I like this 产品 ... I wan buy this 产品 to help me 保护皮肤 ... After make this than go sleep lur ... This is my today de story ... Bye ... Love he much much ... Muacksss ♥

♥ Write By Xuan Xuan ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment