Friday 14 January 2011

♥ 14 / 01 / 2011 ♥ Happy Days ♥ 5 month 6 days already ♥

Haix ... Today sick very hard ... Start for yesterday ler ... Dont know y will like that ... Sick untill me wan die ler ... Today my dear come school fetch me ... He say today he will bring 粥 give me eat ... When i up he car than he say that is sendiri cook de 粥 ... Me very gan dong ... When i sick he will very care me ... He yesterday ask he mum that meat put at where than he mum ask he why he wan than he say he wan cook 粥 to he gf eat because she sick le ... Now he mum , dad and he grandmother know he cook that thing give me eat le ... Is very nice he cook dao ... I like it ... Me sick really feeling not well ... Haix ...Wat can i do ... Yesterday already eat ubat but now still sick ... Haix ... Haix ... Dont know why suddently i will cry la ... maybe think other thing again gua ... Haix ... Me also dont know why me la ... This is my today story ... Love he much and miss he cook de things ... Hehe ... Muacksss ♥

♥ Write By Xuan Xuan ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment