Saturday 15 January 2011

♥ 15 / 01 / 2011 ♥ Happy Days ♥ 5 month 1 week already ♥

Today very very happy larxh but got abit sad ... Me today eraly morning wake up than go bath and wan go out with my dear lerxh ... He 12 . ++ pm like that come fetch me than we go centre point 1st ... Me at there find find find my shirt but dont have ... Than we at there untill 2 . 30 pm like that ... After that than we go wisma ... Me at wisma buy le me very like the short pain ... Very expensive buy i like it so i buy lerxh ... I got take that picture ... Untill 3 . 30 pm than we go suria watch movie lor ... We watch great day .... This movie is nice la ... Suddently at cinema saw dao my dear de friend lur and sit at our back ... Haha ... Watch finish than we at suria shopping lur ... That time already 5 . 30 pm lerxh ... Me at suria there buy dao 3 very nice de t - shirt ... I very like it ... After that me saw dao 1 shirt very very very nice but very expensive o ... That shirt price is RM 189 . 90 orxh ... I very very like it la ... Haix ... But me no enought money to buy ... Is sad ... Wan say bye bye with that shirt lerxh ... At car me ask my dear me wan at where calebrate my birthday than i say me xiang eat sushi than my dear say go sushi calebrate ... Than i say very expensive lor ... Than he say nevermind ... He say he spend ... Dear i very very love you and u treat me very good ... Me untill wan cry le ... When u treat me very good than me wan cry le ... Dear ... I love you so much and me nothing can say already ... I will love you forever derxh ... This week me at school and finish school u also will come school fetch me back home ... Me very happy ... When together with you me very happy u know marxh ... 我没有后悔爱上你 ♥ This is my today story ... Bye ♥


♥ This is me very like the pain ♥



♥ This 3 shirt also me very like derxh because got bling bling ♥

♥ Write By Xuan Xuan ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment